Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Art Manifesto ( Dia de Los Muertos)





 
Art Manifesto
I am for an art that is simple
I am for an art that is unique
I am for an Art that represent life
Which represents its beauty
Which is reflected with the variation of Color
Which for the viewers is Breath taking
Which it could be projected as Glorious
I am for an Art that represent death
An art which is could be dark
I am for an art that is Mysterious
I am for an art that is Scary beautiful
I am for an art that is Wicked
I am for an art Impeccable
I am for an Art
That celebrate a holiday such as the day of the dead
I am for an Art That honors
I am for an Art that respect
I am for an Art that remembers ,worships, and honors our ancestors and love ones
I am for an art that represents love
Each year on the First of November
We come together as whole
 We all reunite with our family members
Share stories and great memories
We bring you flowers

We send our love in the form of prayers
for our love ones that have past away
I am for an Art that has meaning
I am for an Art that has depht
I am for an Art that has emotion
I am for an Art that is powerfull
I am for an Art that as History
An art that transforms a part of everyone life
that is unpredictable
which natural part of been human
And becomes a transformation
that could be a way to bring light
Closure, peace and unconditional love

No comments:

Post a Comment